3. Carnival Freedom
We had a good time on board the Freedom. I noticed changes from the cruise a couple of years ago. They have cut back on more costly food and some of the different venues for food closed (I thought I remembered pizza being open 24/7 but they had limited hours this time). Drinks cost more than last time. They did have a chocolate buffet served in the buffet area. There was still plenty of food, you just have to pay attention to when they are open. I loved the asian stir fry.

The ship was clean and tidy. Our ice bucket was always full of ice and everyone tried to help in anyway they could. We had I Made, Iwanie, and Alex and they were a great team. They got the food to our grandkids really quickly and prevented meltdowns every night. Alex can really dance so keep an eye on him.

Make sure to take your camera to ports and if you find liquor for less, they will match the price on the ship. Make sure you get the price and size in the picture. They need to print it off for proof. Then they will sell it to you for the lower price. Pretty good deal. Check their price before you go to port.

We did the behind the scene tour and really enjoyed it. Got to see the captain and get a picture with him. Saw the galley. Take a chance and go but make sure you go to the desk and sign up when you get on board.

The gratto was broken so you couldn't swim against the flow and the hot tub was very cool and water low.

Cutbacks on cruises

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review by cruzinnluvinit

cruzinnluvinit’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Interior
Cabin 4F 8290
Our cabin was really good. The location was good, there was little noise except a few little bumps when the Lido started up in the mornings. I can't believe they can figure out when you are out of the room so they can make your bed AGAIN. Thank you I Kadek Adhi Saputra.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins