3. Carnival Dream

We are a family of 4 who usually travel together. My granddaughter and I shared a balcony cabin across from her parents.Since I live in Cape Canaveral in the winter, the pier is only 10 minutes from home. We dropped off the luggage at 10:30 and were on the Panorama Deck drinking complementary champagne by 11:30.

After a few years of experimenting we found that cabins near the aft elevators are the most convenient both for the buffet deck (swimming pools) and the dining room.

Speaking of dining, we had a great waiter,Adem who was on loan from Carnival's "Imagination" for the holiday period. We were assigned table 480 in the Scarlet Room.We have only good things to say about Carnival food, if you can't find something you like there's always chicken or steak what's to complain about? The Tandori station and the Deli up on the Panorama deck are both fast and good as is the 24 hour Pizza bar and free ice cream station the lines are long at the regular buffet on sea days if you go at noon but even then they move fast.

In regard to our cabin, it was spacious with plenty of storage space and a really good hair dryer (not always the case)I love Carnival's beds and bedding andthey are still making those towel animals much to my granddaughter's delight.

The shows were somewhat "uneven"to be kind.The magician however was excellent.

All in all a very positive experience. We will be booking the western route next.

Our room steward Gee was excellent,speedy and unobtrusive.

Don't Believe the Negative Reviews!!!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Pisti

The shows were somewhat "uneven"to be kind.The magician however was excellent.

Our room steward Gee was excellent,speedy and unobtrusive.

Pisti’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Balcony
Cabin 8C 6472

6472 excellent location but can hear loud music from deck above until around 11pm best part of this cabin is Gee the room steward who is A+

Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins