• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • News
  • Deals

Costa Fortuna Review

Editor Rating

Not that bad, but I'll never sail with Costa again!

Review for Costa Fortuna to the Eastern Mediterranean
TheSailingMan
2-5 Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Aug 2010
Cabin:

I'll split my comments in a few subjects in order to make it easier for the reader to get what was OK and what wasn't.

Good things first. The waiters serving our table during the dinners, Paulo and Mario, were just fantastic. They were quite fast, solicit, kind and always prone to help. We were in a table with people from Portugal, and since our native language is supposed to be Portuguese they really tried to speak it - with some success, I must say.

Itinerary was another good thing about the cruise. The cities selected for visiting were really awesome, despite spending more time in Santorini and Katakolon would be required. The Portuguese speaking hostess, Fabiana, did all she could for making our stay more comfortable. Since we were a small group she managed to disembark us fairly quickly so we could get the most out of the cities' tours. She also provided us with tips and tricks for visiting the cities without being bothered by the huge tourists groups, what gave us more time to appreciate what Greece had to offer - even because excursions were extremely expensive and not recommended by people that already did it in previous cruises.

Cabin I1

Small but in accordance to the value paid. Extremely noisy, with many, many vibration points!

Find a Costa Fortuna Cruise from $239