3. Marella Spirit
My Husband, myself & four friends have just returned from our 7 days Thompson cruise from round the Canaries, maderia and Morrocco. We have no complaints whatsoever. Bearing in mind this is a 3 star ship, Our cabin with its porthole window, was kept immaculately clean by Emma & Chiccito, who even turned down our bed at night while we were out, leaving little chocolates on our pillows and transforming my nightdress into a beautiful rose-shape!!. (I've never had that in a 4 star hotel).

We dined each evening in the waiter service Rose Compass restaurant where the food and service was excellent - and the waiters entertained us with a bit of a sing song or balancing act (bringing the Baked Alaska deserts in on their heads!)- Oh musn't forget the waiter doing the Elvis impression!!.

Oh and I mustn't forget the Cinderella pantomime - we were still laughing about two days after!!

All the other restaurants were very good too, during the day we ate in the Lido restaurant - loads of choice!!!

The evening shows were BRILLIANT!!!! - Excellent, extremely professional, singing and dancing with fantastic costumes! & Ross the compare, was just great!

The outstanding thing about this holiday was how smiley & friendly & helpful ALL the thompson staff are ALL the time - three cheers for Thompsons!!

Thompson Spirit - Spirited me away!!!!

Marella Spirit Cruise Review by eileen moss

eileen moss’s Full Rating Summary

we were content with our cabin, would like to have been higher up the ship - a bit of engine noise but we still slept ok.
  Marella Spirit Deck Plans