3. Carnival Pride
Well, I must admit that I had a head cold and sore throat that would not go away and that did lower my attitude towards Carnival. I thought that the decor of the ship was somewhat dated. I was not entertained by the shows that I saw and I thought the food selection or lack of menu somewhat strange considering that most people attribute cruising and eating. The dining room had a section for pizza everyday and another section for panini sandwiches. The last section had a limited variety of food. The formal dining room was not much better.

The activity director was pretty good but his assistant had a voice that would stop a clock and always seemed to be yelling into the microphone.

The weather leaving Baltimore was not too nice as we were going out around the big snowfall that hit the east coast Christmas week. My room wasn't too bad but my daughter had a inside room across from ours and the difference is noise and vibration was very noticeable.

I guess my big complaint is that they charged me $900.00 for my 15 month old grand-daughter. How much of their services could she possibly use?

The up side was that my sister and brother in law were renewing their wedding vowels for their 50th anniversary and we had the family together to be a part of it. It was fun to be together with everyone.

I am booked on another Carnival trip in March so we will give them a chance to redeem themselves.

Very nice family affair

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by cltoby600

cltoby600’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

The room I had was nice but the porter didn't seem to be around all the time and we didn't know when he would clean the room.
  Carnival Pride Deck Plans