3. Sapphire Princess
We received this cruise as a xmas present & weren't really sure what to expect. We are 35/40 with three children. Thank goodness for CC, they were able to answer all my question & more.

I was able to get a great deal at the Crown Plaza off Price Line. Very nice hotel, we were able to walk down the street to a nice mexican restaurant for our pre cruise dinner.

The next morning before we headed to the port the shuttle driver ran us over to a store so we could pick up wine & a case of water (thanks CC for this great tip). Than we headed to the port.

Easy boarding & went straight to our room C535. Small but was what we expected, clean & a great balcony. Plenty of storage, suit cases fit under the bed. We had requested an egg cate for the bed & i'm glad we did.

Food was wonderful, we had anytime dinning since we tend to eat late, never had to wait for a table.

Shore excursions- in Puerta Vallarta we did the zip lines. We had a great time! My hubby isn't to adventures but he really got into it.

Mazatlon -Stone Island- Great day at Stone Island, right out the gates, turn left & walk to the end of the street. A couple bucks & a short boat ride. We spent the day sitting under our own cabana, sipping margaritas. My hubby rented a 4 wheeler & had a great time zooming up & down the beach.

Cabo- we just walked around than headed back to the ship, wished we'd had more time.

Wonderful trip- can't wait to take our next cruise.

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review by NeBemom

NeBemom’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Balcony
Cabin BA C535
We went straight to our room C535. Small but was what we expected, clean & a great balcony. Plenty of storage, suit cases fit under the bed. Bathroom is VERY small but it works. We had requested an egg cate for the bed & i'm glad we did.
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins