3. Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
Generally, we really liked the ship, but it was disconcerting to feel hollow spots under the carpet. The Queen's Room is a spectacular dance venue. The food was poor to average in the Britannia Restaurant. It could be American vs English taste buds. I loved the food in the Todd English, but my wife did not find it very good. The service in the Britannia Restaurant was the worst I have ever had on any prior cruise. Our tables were the last to leave the restaurant every night. We ordered coffee with dessert every night and on only one night did it actually arrive with the dessert. The food service personnel were unprofessiopnal and unfriendly. Maybe if we paid for Queen's Grille passage we would have had better service. The room was okay and the room stewardess was excellent. The entertainers were talented, but the shows were not good and wasted the talent available. My wife viewed it as unimaginative cruise entertainment that is available on any cruiseline.

November 27 QM2 disappointment

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Review by jerrymanos

The room was okay and the room stewardess was excellent.

jerrymanos’s Full Rating Summary