3. Marella Spirit
We had been on Calypso last year and knew that Spirit would be as good. The plus for these ships is that every passenger is friendly and ready to talk and at each meal you meet someone different to talk to. The cabin staff are very friendly (perhaps with a view to a monetary gain at the end of the cruise!!) The shows are terrific and the crews talent contest not to be missed. We were lucky to have Elvis as a waiter and entertainer on that night. He was a star! The one place that should be missed out on this cruise is Agadir - not worth going to do. Everyone we talked to who had been was of the same opinion. Some places could do with a shuttle transfer from docks. A shuttle was available at Lanzarote but Madiera could hae really done with one. Thoroughly recommend Thompson Cruises. I have been on nine Pricess Cruises - which I have enjoyed, but my next one will be on Thompsons.

A weekout of winter!

Marella Spirit Cruise Review by Ruth Backhouse

Ruth Backhouse’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Marella Spirit price drops

cabin 820. We had the least movement of all in this cabin - whereas others seemed to have trouble.
Goodsize cabin with ample storage - really could not fault it - it showed its age that's all.
  Marella Spirit Deck Plans