3. Majesty of the Seas
Just returned from the 4 night bahamas/key west cruise on Majesty of the Seas. Great Cruise. No complaints. Sure there were minor issues that could have been improved upon, but overall we were very happy with the cruise. We had two rooms, interior lower level (Deck 2). My wife and I shared a room, and my two kids shared a room (18 and 22 yrs old). Cheapest rooms on the boat. They were small but fine. Everything in the rooms was in working order. Zero complaints with the rooms or the room stewards.

Our listed boarding time was 2 pm but we arrived just before noon and got right on the boat. We carried our own bags. We were on the My Time dining plan and it worked great. The food on the boat was great. Again, zero complaints. (I had read numerous negative comments regarding the food on Cruise Critic reviews so i was expecting the food to be not so great, but we were perfectly satisfied with it. The service throughout the boat was excellent. (If you get Levin for assistant waiter, you are in for a treat.)

Entertainment-wise, the cruise director Ricky Matthews is a funny guy and is front and center the entire cruise. He does a good job as emcee on the shows and game shows. We went to the opening night show with comic Andy Garan and it was good - Garan is funny. We also went to his late show on the last night of the cruise. Also went to the comedian juggler show on Wed night - good juggler but not the greatest comedian - but still a good show. Didn'T go to the singing/dancing shows.

Ours was a December cruise and it was much cooler at night than i had anticipated. I found most of the (indoor) common areas on the boat to be cool at night - be sure to take a sweater or sweatshirt.

We had no problems getting off the boat on the last morning. We carried our own bags off at 0730 and there was no line to get off the boat.

Overall a great experience. And a great value. It cost $1650 for the four of us including tax and gratuities (not including optional things we charged to our account after getting on the boat such as alcohol drinks at the bar). That's $100 per day per person which includes your room, all meals, tax, gratuities -- what a deal!

Majesty of the Seas

OwlCreekLouisville’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Interior Stateroom
Cabin Q 2091
Zero complaints with our cabin. No problems with noise. Elevator wait was not excessive.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins