3. Navigator of the Seas
Me and my husband and 2 children 11 and 14 voyaged out for our 12th cruise Our Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas from Dec 9-12th. We arrived in Miami the night before our cruise and stayed at the JW Marriott, which is great... Had dinner at the Oceanaire Seafood Room and I must say it was exceptional food...the lobster was great!!

The next day we used the shuttle service. Very friendly and curtious. They were waiting for us and were knowledgeable of the cruise we were taking.

Staff... Wonderful.... Everyone from Officers to maintenance personnel smiled and gave a "hello" when we passed. Let me just say again all the staff on the ship, is GREAT, but the wait staff in the main dining room, makes you not want to leave your table...so professional, so talented, so friendly, so relaxing..Thanks Maria and Jen...

Bars.. Two Poets is good for a before or after dinner drink and smoke..very nice staff...the strawberry daquri was to die for.

Johnny Rockets: I love hamburgers...they gave large portions for the money..we were served right away. The cafe 50's theme was very cool. The kids loved it!

The Windjammer offered a prime rib which was delicious..the attendents were there to ask if we needed anything and very polite..

The Main Dining Room exceeded my expectations, from the staff to the food I can't compliment them enough. The portion size was a as expected....huge. And a beautiful room.

There was plenty of things to do for the kids..golf and shuttle board..pools and more..very kid friendly..other activities

The X Games, Rockin' Through the Decades.. Scavenger Hunts, Backstage Tour, The Art Walk, Win, Cruise or Draw, Sports Tournaments.

Be sure to save time for the shows. I thought the entertainment was exceptional. Everything from the Ice Show to the Belly Flop Competition. There's not one thing we would have wanted to miss. And, by the way, the shows far exceeded my expectations!

Entertainment:

1st night was Dean Austin comedian. He was very friendly and a great laugh.

2nd The show called All Access..They were a bunch of young singers and dancers. Very good.

3rd Randy Cabral..the comedy juggler..I had seen him somewhere I said to my husband...it was Jay Leno...he was very funny..love the paddle ball trick.

Another thing I've come to like about RCL is the Crown and Anchor loyalty program, which has significant benefits, which is a huge plus for us...it is so nice and has such a welcome feel when we travel with RCL...I can't praise this cruise line..I have been on numberour cruises and I feel this is the best around!

The Best Cruise Ever..Lifetime Of Memories

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Liz Drigotas

Entertainment:

1st night was Dean Austin comedian. He was very friendly and a great laugh.

Liz Drigotas’s Full Rating Summary