3. Norwegian Dawn
We are not yet retired and are independent contractors, so we have no paid vacation. We have enjoyed the cruises we have been on so far. This year we were looking for someplace warm and relaxing. We experienced NCL freestyle dining and enjoyed it. So we decided to give it another shot. Most of the time we opted to "share" our table and liked meeting new people. There was only one occasion were we were very glad that this lady wasn't "assigned" to our table. What a complainer! A real Debbie Downer !!!!!

Cabin was excellent and the steward went above and beyond.

Entertainment was incredible.

Food was great. Not always as hot as I would like it but that was rectified when I requested hotter grits one morning.

Service in all areas of the ship was excellent.

Thought the price of the alcoholic beverages were a bit high, as well as the soda cards.

Spa is very overpriced compared to where I live, though it may not be for some.

Excursions were great. A good variety of choices and fair prices.

We had a wonderful time!

Great Time

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by dogwalker501

• Sail Date: December 2010
  • Destination: Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

Cabin was excellent and the steward went above and beyond.

Entertainment was incredible.

Service in all areas of the ship was excellent.

Spa is very overpriced compared to where I live, though it may not be for some.

Excursions were great. A good variety of choices and fair prices.

We had a wonderful time!

dogwalker501’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB
I know a lot of people complain about cabin size but we are used to living in an RV. We also always get a balcony and there is the illusion of more space
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins