3. Norwegian Epic
We THOROUGHLY enjoyed our eastern caribbean itinerary on the Epic! I almost cancelled my vacation because of all the negative reviews here. I am really glad we went. I won't get into ALL the nitty gritty (ie. embarkation etc..) because I think it's not necessary. you can contact me with any specific questions. My almost 4 year old daughters LOVED Kids Crew. Their counselors were amazing and took great care of them. That was what my biggest concern was... not the food, or the pools or the cabin stewards.

Our family balcony stateroom was perfectly fine. I don't know what everyone is talking about with the "sink issue." the sinks never disappointed us, or overflowed or got messy. No doors swung open.... it was a cruise stateroom for 4 people. lots of storage and a nice balcony. loved being on the 14th floor, close to the spa, gym and kids crew. perfect for us!

The crew was lovely, always greeting us and addressing my girls as pricesses. very nice. The pools were fine, maybe a little small but nothing to go non-linear about. The gym was wonderful: clean, great machines, good variety. I took a spin class and it was good. The spa is really nice, took advantage of my kids being in camp and got TWO massages. wonderful!

The only restaurant I didn't love was La Cucina... our food was very mediocre. LOVED moderno the churascuria, teppanyaki, shanghai. taste was fine. didn't go to the others. blue man group was a lot of fun. I didn't get to cirque or legends but heard they were very entertaining. All in all, a clean safe ship and a fun time had by all!!

NCL Epic 12/4-12/11

Rates
Ages 3 to 6

Family Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M2 14065
great storage, adequate balcony, GREAT location if you have kids or want to go to the gym
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins