3. Norwegian Sky
I sailed on the Norweigian Sky on dec. 6th. This was my first cruise and I was very excited. I went with my sister and we shared a cabin. The cabin was nice. It was a little bigger than I thought it would be. TV was tiny though and did not get many channels.

Embarkation was very easy. We boarded around 12:30 pm and went to lunch. I was puzzled when we tried to go to the palace resturaunt and they told us the buffet was a better choice. We got into our room at 2pm. Took a tour of the spa where they really push thier treatments. We did book a manicure and mini massage. Treatment was nice but the spa was very cold. Our nails started chipping the next day. Got underway at 5pm and the seas were very rough. After eating we went back to the cabin as it was too rocky to do much else. Fell asleep early.

The trip got better from there. The shows were good and the service was pretty good, Lots to do onboard. After a short trip into port lucaya we hung out in the hot tub and met lots of nice people.

I really enjoyed the cruise even with its minor flaws. It was very relaxing, the ship was clean and easy to navigate, and the staff was very nice. I will book Norwegian again but with a different itinerary.

Don't waste you money on the spa or paid resturaunts.

1st cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by deltalina

• Sail Date: December 2010
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window

Don't waste you money on the spa or paid resturaunts.

deltalina’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OI 4012
Cabin was a dcent size. It had 2 twin beds witha small sofa a desk and nightstand between beds. Bathroom was pretty small but everything you need. I did not care for the way the shower is made as I always managed to get water all over the place. The edge to the shower should be taller to keep the water in better.
Biscayne Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• Freeport
    Not much to do in Freeport unless you book an excursion. Shp docks in a pretty ugly spot. next stop was Great Stirrup Cay. Nice little island. Had fun walking the tidal pools looking for fish. Nice lunch. Last port was Nassau. Lots to do there. Excursion are very expensive. I tookk the water taxi to Paradise Island and walked to Atlantis. You can take the hotel shuttle over to Dolphin Cay where I watched the dolphins for a cople of hours. Took the water taxi back and wandered downtown for awhile before returning to the ship.

View All 1,232 Freeport Cruise Port Reviews