3. Oasis of the Seas
This was our second cruise on Oasis this year. We travelled on Oasis on January 2 and were very impressed. This was because we thought RCI had upped there game again and had went back to the standards that we expected of them. This time we thought they had once again lost there personal touch. The staff were fantastic all over the ship, but in general we thought that they had far to much to do especially in the main dining room.We went for breakfast on one occasion to the main dining room and the service was terrible. It seemed that the food was not coming from the Galley quick enough.We also found out that Head Waiters had to spend a lot of there time in the Galley trying to compete for service to there part of the Dining Room.We also on a few occasion's observed Head Waiters having to take orders and serve food. The Windjammer was atrocious and on the couple of occasion's we used it the food was cold,especially at breakfast.The Omelette station seems to have been done away with. My wife always looked forward to having an omelette made fresh for breakfast but this was to be no more in the Windjammer. Finally the entertainment was virtually the same as it was on January 2nd. We thought that there would be some change because of the time difference between each cruise. On the first outing on Oasis we could not get a seat in Comedy Central,thank God we couldn't because it is the worst thing we have ever seen entertainment ways on any RCI ship ever. The comedians were abysmal. Finally,Finally it was my wife and my 25th Wedding Anniversary while on board and RCI were fantastic. I would also like to thank Tyrone Howarth, the Piper I arranged through Guest Services for the beautiful set of tunes he played in the dining room the night of our Anniversary. This is something new that RCI have introduced and was one of the better things that had changed this time around. And finally,finally,finally,the stop off at Costa Maya was not a very good Port of call and I don't think RCI should keep it on their itinerary

Disappointed

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Stan the Man

Stan the Man’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Great area, right beside the lobby and access to elevators.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans