3. Navigator of the Seas
We were a party of 9 on the Thanksgiving day weekend cruise. I have been on 40+ cruise and 9 in the last two years so I think that I have a pretty good idea of what to expect. Will try to make this as compact and informative as I can. Very Good 1-The ships design and layout. 2-The over sized hot tubs 3-Full sized glasses of OJ at breakfast. Sounds trivial but I hate those shot glass sized glass that some lines use. Good 1-Not a lot on announcements on the loud speaker selling things. NCL does this constantly. I didn't feel nickled and dimed as I did on NCL. Average 1-Food. It is what it is. Not really worse or better then the other lines I have been on recently. Nothing like it was years ago. 2-Entertainment. Again not a lot of difference with the other lines. Poor 1-Embark and debark were both not run well, lots of little things that added up to a less then pleasant time. 2-The employees were so so at best. Cabin steward did the minimum and forgot to put down the third bed as asked, had to call to have it done. Poor English skills and didn't seem at all interested in her job. While most everyone would say Hello etc, it was more from training then from any real interest. 3-Dining room was poorly managed. We had 9 people, the solution stick us at a table for 8 with an extra place setting and crowd us all in. We ordered a Vanilla cake with no singing for a Birthday, just bring it to the table and leave it. Got a Chocolate cake with singing. Very Poor. Casino. Most (but not all) of the dealers were unfriendly. Had a major problem with the management. I got some chips on my card and they entered the amount wrong, to the tune of $68,000. Took them two tries to reverse it and then they rang it wrong again, this time only a $100 off but want me to take extra chips instead of doing it right. Ask to speak with the manager and frankly he just blew it off. A complete lack of interest. I love the ship but it is clear that they are working the employees into the ground and it shows. It is a mass market cruise line and if shows, if you expect any special or even good, interested service good luck.

Could be better

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by M2ice

We were a party of 9 on the Thanksgiving day weekend cruise.

Will try to make this as compact and informative as I can.

Very Good

1-The ships design and layout.

2-The over sized hot tubs

Good

Average

2-Entertainment. Again not a lot of difference with the other lines.

Poor