3. Ruby Princess
I did my first cruise, I did many all inclusive vacation in Cuba, Riviera Maya,

The food was just perfect from breakfast to dinner, the service and food was great. Always a good choice in the menu, just one example of a dinner: I have eaten, shrimp and caviar as an entree, pumpkin ginger soup , lobster tail and shrimp and finished with a total chocolat desert...there was 4 other alternatives choices.

As far the ship itself the Ruby, was very nice and chic, many bars and swimming pools, musician around the pool at 5pm or in the bar in the evening playing jazz or just piano. There was excellent show in the Theatre, the best I ever seen during vacation, music , good dancers and singers with amazing costumes and scenic.

We always had chair, not battle to find one...If you want to relax quiet, you should try the Sanctuary , it is really peaceful

the room was small but sufficent space to store all clothes, always very clean. the stateroom steward always brought us clean towell and beach towell.

that was perfect from the beginning to the end, nothing to say negative. Even, the transfert from the ship to the airport went very smoothly, it is very well supervise by Princess personal.

Wonderful first cruise

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by princessemado

I did my first cruise, I did many all inclusive vacation in Cuba, Riviera Maya,

princessemado’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Cabin c404
sufficient space for clothes, large closet, clean room
  Ruby Princess Deck Plans