3. Nordkapp
Oslo-Tromso 0915-1100 (Flight) £30 Tromso-Tronheim 0130-0615 (3 sleeps later) £200 (Inc Breakfast) Trondheim-Oslo 0930-1020 (Flight) £40 Right, this is all about the best trip I have ever taken. If you want scenery then this is the best in the world, I am not joking! This trip is what I would call the "Lofoten" cruise. Every corner you take is another picture. Tromso is great to see the Northern lights and go up the cable car for great views of the city. The Artic church is very nice. (Oh, if you need to taste the best sandwich ever visit the bakery in front of the old church in the center of town. Also, do not leave Tromso without trying "Mack" beer, the Worlds most northern brewery.) I was supposed to get off at Bodo to get the train to Trondheim, but the cruise was so darn good, I begged to stay on board. Must see and do's in Trondheim, The cathedral and the crown jewels. Also take a walk over the old bridge. If your young go to a bar called "Down Town" The staff were great and very helpful with information on important facts. Rooms were comfy, my room 350 had all I needed (inc sockets) Book it, and you wont regret it, that is a promise! Take a spare battery for the camera!

You have never lived unless you do this cruise

Nordkapp Cruise Review by richinnorway

• Sail Date: November 2010
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
Oslo-Tromso 0915-1100 (Flight) £30

Tromso-Tronheim 0130-0615 (3 sleeps later) £200 (Inc Breakfast)

Trondheim-Oslo 0930-1020 (Flight) £40

The staff were great and very helpful with information on important facts.

Rooms were comfy, my room 350 had all I needed (inc sockets)

Book it, and you wont regret it, that is a promise!

Take a spare battery for the camera!
richinnorway’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Hurtigruten Nordkapp price drops

Very good room, away from any engine noise or night bar area.
Would recommend this trip to anybody, and to stay in the room would be a sin!