3. Carnival Legend
This was our 7th cruise, 6 on Carnival (Glory 2X's, Sensation 2X's, Fantasy)and I think I love Legend the most. Legend certainly had everything I have come to expect from Carnival and more. The itinerary was great, lots of stops for a 7 day cruise. Loved Roatan the most. We are not fancy cruisers. From the moment we set foot on a cruise we are in shorts and t shirts ; we've only used the dining rooms once (first cruise). When we're hungry, you'll find us on Lido deck which always offers variety. I have got to admit, I've become a carnival chicken tender junkie.Dinner choices went from shrimp, lamb, roast beef, prime rib, and ham. (That's why I diet BEFORE each cruise lol) We ordered room service nightly for coffee, had croiusants and coffee and fruit brought to the room every morning before heading up to breakfast. We never waited in a line for food, or a place to sit to eat it. First time we ever booked a suite and while it was great, a balcony stateroom is just fine with us in the future. The cruise director, Wee Jimmy, is hysterical, always had me laughing during his shows and his announcements. I liked that the Captain came on the speaker several times during the cruise to give information regarding depths, distance, etc. Special thanks and acknowledgements to Imade, and Baby, our room stewards who couldn't have taken better care of us. Wonderfully, nice, interesting people. And thanks to Angesia and Alexandra in the casino bar area. If you ever see them, expect them to remember your name, what you drink and to always have a smile. The entire crew of the Legend seemed to be more laid back and relaxed then other cruises I have been on, which made for an extra enjoyable time. We are thinking of going on the Dream next year (future cruise voucher in hand) but I definitely will find the money to cruise Legend again. Thanks Legend and thanks Carnival. Finally, debarkation from the Legend was incredibly quick and easy. With the zone system we found our luggage immediately and both suitcases were actually side by side.

Legend was terrific

Carnival Legend Cruise Review by magarico

magarico’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Carnival Legend price drops

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 6189
Empress deck, cabin 6189. Suite. Roomy, bright, clean and very quiet location.Lots and lots of drawer space and cabinets. The room had a sitting room outside the bathroom with even more drawers for makeup, etc. A little far from the elevators but I needed the exercise after eating so much.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Belize City
    I'm not a big fan of Belize having been there before and not at all impressed. I considered the tender ride from the ship to the port the best thing about Belize. But.... the port has been changed a bit since our last cruise there. People were not pulling on my arm to buy things anymore, and it seemed cleaner. We went on the Bacab Eco park horseback riding excursion and It was my very favorite excursion ever. Amon met us at the port and stayed with us throughout the bus ride (about 35 minutes) to the park, during the horseback ride and pool time, and returned with us to the port. He was thoroughly entertaining, and I learned alot about Belize. The horses at Bacab are well cared for and nice to ride. The rain forest we rode through was beautiful and our guide made sure to point out monkeys in the trees each time was passed one. Afterwards we retrieved our bathing suits from free lockers they provide there and enjoyed this absolutely gorgeous pool and waterslide. They provide a buffet of chicken, rice, beans and fruit punch as well. This is well worth the cost. I'll certainly do it again if I am in Belize.
    View All 2,327 Belize City Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Belize City Cruise Port Review
  • Grand Cayman (Georgetown)
    Never been here before but one port is so much like another. We went on the deep sea submarine excursion and it was unbelievable. Our guide was very informative and funny. I would highly recommend this.
    View All 3,394 Grand Cayman (Georgetown) Cruise Port Reviews