• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Michigancruise10
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Nov 2010
Cabin: Family Oceanview Stateroom

First cruise, pretty disappointed.

The ship itself was great, very impressive. For a first time cruising, it was more than expected from a size, features, and looks perspective. The top deck was really cool as well. I think now that the first cruise novelty has worn though, I'd be uniterested if I cruised on it again, but for a newbie it was different, like going to a new resort or country.

Food was truly disappointing, no better than a meal at some senior citizen buffet. I was completely suprised by the lack of seafood on a cruise ship, went against everything I had heard. The navigator has buffets open for breakfast and lunch, or a sitdown option, but around these two timeframes only, otherwise you have to go to a small cafe for something to eat.

Family Oceanview Stateroom

We had a cabin at the front of the ship, so ours was a bit bigger than most, can't complain great cabin.

Port Reviews

Cozumel

Very cool place. We rented speedboats, had a great time. They gave us lunch that was so/so and we had to wait around for like an hour to get back to town, wish we could've skipped lunch and headed right to town but overall great experience.

Spend some time at Senior Frogs. It was a high energy party atmosphere, good time overall.

Find a Navigator of the Seas Cruise from $178