CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals

weegl
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Nov 2004
Cabin: Balcony

First off, let me say that I'm always of the opinion that any cruise is far better than no cruise at all. Secondly, this particular cruise experience has taught me a very valuable lesson: you get what you pay for.

The NCL Spirit is a wonderful ship and is very well maintained. My dear husband and I enjoyed all of the lounges and other public rooms. Frankly, its one of the best laid out ships I've ever been on and I thought the atmosphere was very nice.

The cabin was more than acceptable and I thought the bathroom with the partition doors worked very well. Plenty of storage space. We had a balcony for the first time and enjoyed it very much. It was wonderful to sit out there in the evening and enjoy watching the sea go by and look for passing ships. We will probably never go back to a cabin without one! The beds are indeed very, very, very firm and we had no problems getting the foam cover and extra pillows from the cabin attendant.

Balcony