3. Carnival Conquest
My wife, 22 year old daughter and I just got back from our first cruise. Plan ahead. Read the reviews. I did my homework and brought the things we needed i.e. power strip, water, etc. Plenty of things to do on ship. We don't drink, smoke or gamble so costs were less them many of our fellow shipmates. We got away from work and cell phones. That was the plan.

The crew took good care of us. The shows were very risque-Las Vegas style.Lots of butt cheek on the dancers.Our fellow shipmates were friendly. Be friendly say hi.

Our cabin was on spa deck 11(very quiet).

ADVICE:

Plan your days with the daily program guide. If you read your program completely you will get the most out of ship.

There are many dining options. Explore them all. Stay away from Mexican. Cozumel has the good restaurants for Mexican.

Arrive late 2:30 and avoid lines when embarking. Use the night porter on Saturday to take bags down at end of cruise.

Don't listen to complainers. Every tour has its killjoys.

Sun deck is less crowded for tanning.

We got good family pictures suitable for framing.

Buy the 250 minutes of Internet time -you will use it.

Bring a small laptop computer.

Rent a tuxedo- dress up. Its fun.

Virgin Cruiser

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by buddyholly

Our cabin was on spa deck 11(very quiet).

ADVICE:

Don't listen to complainers. Every tour has its killjoys.

Sun deck is less crowded for tanning.

We got good family pictures suitable for framing.

Buy the 250 minutes of Internet time -you will use it.

Bring a small laptop computer.

Rent a tuxedo- dress up. Its fun.

buddyholly’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Balcony
Cabin 8F
Spa deck very quiet. Good for light sleepers. I brought a radio with a white noise maker for background.
Spa Deck Balcony Cabins