3. Norwegian Jewel
My husband and I were on the Jewel 11/7 to 11/17 to the Bahamas. The ship was very nice, always looked clean and the staff was always friendly. We had a balcony cabin on the 9th deck that was always kept clean by our room steward. Always had fresh towels and plenty of them. The food was good in the main dining rooms and in the buffet. Cagney's was very nice. The bar servers by the pool were always nice and there to get you a drink. A little pushy with the buckets of beer but nothing else. We kept forgetting to say we didn't want the drink of the day in a souvenir cup so we ended up with quite a collection of them. We stayed on the ship in Port Canaveral so I can't comment on that stop. Great Stirrup Cay was really nice. They had a really nice lunch provided. There were quite a few jelly fish in the water while we were there. Nassau was like most Caribbean island. The people there are trying to make a living and will always be asking for you to use their taxi or buy their products. We had very rough seas on the return to New York and I was sea sick and for this reason I will not take another cruise. My opinion of cruising would be different if we hadn't had the rough seas. But Norwegian Jewel is a beautiful ship and the employees on the ship were very nice.

Rough Seas on the Jewel

Rates
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC 9018
Our room had plenty of space for two people. Bathroom also had enough space to move around as needed. Felt a lot of ship movement from the cabin. Could not hear noice from hallway noice.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins