3. Emerald Princess
I will start with a 'pro' in that enbarking in Fort Lauderdale was so much easier than Miami and other ports I have sailed from. My "Elite" roommate jumped on a regular line since there was no special treatment for her on the 'preferred' line. Our cabin, a mini suite, was very nice and we had a very accommodating steward. I have learned to bring tape & a marker and leave notes on the mirror ... this was very effective when I wanted the mat left on the bathroom floor or the trash can where I found it convenient. Now I must tell you that at least six months in advance, directives were filled out since both of us are hearing impaired and Princess publishes that they have solutions for the disabled which we requested ... it was never acted upon! We had to go to the front desk and then they sent a tech who had never set this up before ... the solution was ludicrous and alarms set off by people walking in the hall. I wound up disabling the whole thing (it was so cumbersome, it took up the entire desk area) Celebrity had no problems in this regard. Closed captioning (imperative since we cannot HEAR announcements) was offered on the TV's but did not work ... I shudder to think what would happen in an emergency!!! This may not apply to you but it could affect a loved one you choose to bring. Elite members are supposed to get 'upgraded toiletries, etc" ... the toilet paper and tissues were like newspaper! Can't imagine if we had a regular cabin and were first time cruisers. The theater was way too small with people standing against the aisles and sitting on the steps!!!!! Entertainment was the worst I have ever encountered. I am a tiny person and with the exception of one pool which I found the next to last day, they were all over my head! The water depth STARTED at 5'3" There is so much more I could say but why bother. The negatives far outweighed the positives so that I will just make certain that I do not use this cruise line again. I had heard only wonderful things from others ... so sorry that I cannot agree.

Disappointed in Princess