3. Navigator of the Seas
Only my third RCL cruise and a transatlantic at that. Remember, I'm a Princess fan. For the plus side, you can't beat the coffee on RCL. Seattle's Best is wonderful and always available. Good for me. The Trek acrossed the Atlantic for Make a Wish was really fantastic. The Captain was so personable and available, he was everywhere. I guess being so young helped with that. The best Captain that I have encountered. The food was very good and we had "My Time Dining". That was OK. My cabin was lovely. I don't get this much space on Princess. The shower was a treat and the sofa area was very nice. Now for the negative. They treat you like a child about bringing a bottle of wine onboard. We're in countries where the wine in so wonderful and you can not bring a bottle back to the ship, even with paying corkage. Ridiculous. I would have been happy to pay to open a bottle at dinner to share with friends. No laundry area!! Oh my. We're on a 14 day crossing and have been in Europe before the cruise. Not good. I did a bag of wash and fold and they were not wearable. On a Princess cruise, I have free laundry, but others have the ability to go to a coin laundry or to press something on an ironing board with a real iron. Please. I used a coupon to get internet and it was still expensive, but it did work well. Good enough there. RCL does a good job with Cruise Critic meet and greet. They have something set up and give gifts and snacks and drinks. Princess leaves it up to us and has an open bar if you want to purchase a drink. Since we all bring our own wine onboard, we don't care. I must comment on the dining room lunch. They had a salad bar where you chose all the veggies and meat or sea food and they chopped and dressed it to your taste. Fantastic!!! Must only be on sea days, but I loved it. I enjoyed the cruise and the weather was lovely. Disembarkation was a nightmare. I don't want to talk about it.

RCL Transatlantic

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by AliceS

I enjoyed the cruise and the weather was lovely.

Disembarkation was a nightmare. I don't want to talk about it.
AliceS’s Full Rating Summary