• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

gleach4259
10+ Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Oct 2010
Cabin: Balcony

Our sailing date was 10/30/10 on the Crown Princess. Our first time on this ship, and the second time with Princess. My husband and I have been on about 12 cruises (some with children, some without). Our children are off in college now, so this cruise we traveled with another couple. Below is my review of our time on the Crown Princess.

Room: had a very nice balcony room (that is usually my preference) on the Caribe deck. The room was comparible to other ships we had been on. The closet space seemed HUGE and there were tons of hangers (a very nice surprise). The bathroom is about the same small size as every other ship, but very functional. The nicest surprise was the balcony on that level was 2x the width of the decks above us. More than enough room for us to have our friends up to enjoy the scenery. There was a small table and 4 chairs out there and still tons of room. there was a small fridge also (we didnt utilize that too much). Our room steward was great (Maurice), we always had everything we needed (and then some). The bed seemed a bit hard when I first laid down, but I slept like a baby, so it must have been just fine :)

Food: We used the Buffet only 2x that I remember (just after getting on the ship for lunch and then 1x for breakfast). It was fine for my use, there was a variety of things to choose from and we didnt encounter a long line or any difficulty finding a nice table. The staff was very nice and helped with your tray if you needed it, found you a table and got drinks for you.

Balcony