3. Norwegian Star
My husband and I took our first cruise on the Norwegian Star on Christmas 2009. We had Penthouse AC 10500 and really enjoyed it. The two middle penthouse suites on deck 10 front of ship are the best because they have much more sq feet as the bridge is directly above.

The room was lovely and the service great. However.....this cabin is directly under the night club and our room was rocking all night long. We are young 37 & 47 and like to have fun, but it was too much. However I was shocked that they actually turned the music down in the club when we called.

The food was ok at best, but we are pretty picky.

The people are great and we really enjoyed our trip. We are going on the Epic this December and can't wait.

The thing that we hated was watching people pressured to buy reproduction art from Park West Gallery. They really try to scam you and make you think you are buying the actual piece in front of you, but in reality these are series of reproductions and not an investment at all. Check out this article: http://www.fineartregistry.com/articles/far_investigates/parkwest-auction-victim.php

Christmas On The Star

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by amlippman

• Sail Date: December 2009
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Penthouse with Large Balcony

The food was ok at best, but we are pretty picky.

amlippman’s Full Rating Summary