We are 60 and 71 and this was my 6th cruise and my husband's 4th. We loved this cruise the best of any. The days at sea are wonderfully relaxing as you do not have to get ready to go to ports of call. This was our first time in a deluxe suite and it was truly a pampered experience, we had so much room it was amazing. Our special thanks to Gladys and Joshua who were always there for us in the Neptune lounge they helped with things like how to attach a formal tux tie and even provided me with flowers for my hair one evening. Our balcony door would not stay shut and it was fixed promptly as was a broken glass swept up right away....It was nice to able to put on your robe and go down and get coffee in the morning or ice tea in the afternoon etc. I could have taken ½ the clothes since the laundry service (free for deluxe suite guests) was prompt and well done. Our cabin attendants, Suko and Soli were wonderful, always happy and they kept our room so nice..we are are big slobs so we tipped them when we first came on board and when we left. They kept our wine chilled and filled up our little ice chest each day all with the nicest manners and good nature we have ever experienced. I am not sure I would get deluxe again maybe for a cruise lasting longer than a week. Internet: We took both our laptops and signed up for 200 minutes for $100.00, we could get connection in our cabin pretty slow some days but ok....our Broadband card worked all the 4 days in Hawaii so we really did not need all our ship's time but I was doing a travel blog so it was nice. Dining: We had anytime dining which I think is wonderful, as you can reserve a time, however, one nite when we did not have reservations we found it was very crowded so we got beepers and then just decided not to wait and go to Lido deck. We only had one dinner in the dining room and we were happy to go to Lido or order our dinner from room service. I think many folks do not know that during the dinner hours you can order from the main dining room menu..one nite we had lobster and filet mignon in the privacy of our stateroom and it was a wonderful experience. The food was fabulous everywhere, I really like salads and always enjoy the variety of everything. We are not that fond of fish but they have tons of it for you who enjoy it. A suite perk was an Indonesian lunch with the Captain and he sat at our table there was only 4 of us and him....so that was wonderful, he is very nice and it was a very special treat. Ports of Call Hilo, found Waylon at the pier phone number 808 640 1244 nice little mini van with only 7 of us we got to see two waterfalls stop at a little market that sold exquisite native preserves, I got coffee flavored butter and a low sugar passion fruit with guava, then the Macadamia Nut farm were we bought a lot of goodies....Mauna Loa...... then a little romp on a true black sand beach and back to the ship for lunch. If you are keen on seeing volcanoes this was not included on this tour. Honolulu: We took the ships tour for the Arizona and we would not do that again. First we got up way to early, then off to the lounge at 8 am then off to board and there were so many folks including handicapped the process took way to long. We saw the cemetery and the King's palace and stopped for a restroom break each time boarding and unloading tons of folks. We ended up at the Memorial with a hour to spare , the gift shop was very nice but again we feel we could have done this a better shorter way, as we ended up back at the ship around 2:30 starving and kind of peeved that everything took so long. The Memorial is awesome. Kauai: took free shuttle to Coconut shopping center, lovely gift items and the trip showed us lots of the scenery, enough for us at least. Maui was our favorite port, the beautiful shopping center and large banyan tree are right at the pier; we bought Made in Mau rum, macadamia nut liquor, bailey's Irish crème. All security on all four ports was done by private companies and evidently they do not care if you are taking liquor back on board so we did as we were running a little low from what we brought on in our suitcases. We thought about finding a beach but decided to go back on board and swim the pool was deserted and wonderful the view Aft was of lovely Maui, we felt we were in a tropical paradise which we were of course. Photos: there are four formal nites and we planned our clothes for them, therefore we got the photo package for $300.00 which gives you every picture they take, ports of call everything and a CD which was a real bargain. The last formal nite we wore our matching Hawaiian shirts for our portraits and they came out nice, we then retired to our room. Everyone was in a festive mood and said we looked adorable..even tho we were dressed casual they were decked out. Entertainment: We are not big show goers but the band the Paperback Writers doing a Beatle medley was superb. I won $350.00 in bingo. The slots were lots of fun, won a lot and lost a lot about even I think.....the 2 cent machines were paying like crazy and the quarters not bad at all. Mostly I got to spend a lot of time there without too much damage to the pocketbook. The only way you can win is to bet max each time. On the morning of embarkation we toted all our bags down ourselves very heavy but we were being picked up so not so bad. We did meet a gentleman at the elevators and we greeted him good morning and asked how he liked his cruise. Since he was on our floor I assume he either had a deluxe or superior suite and that would cost him some bucks....well...He said he did not like it at all and I asked why...he just said don't get me started. This always amazes me that someone can find something wrong with a cruise, for me it is what you make of it. I guess I have never met a cruise I did not love, however, as stated this was our favorite, the ship , the food the service ....EVERYTHING WAS WONDERFUL

Best Dam Cruise Ever!