3. Mariner of the Seas
Just returned from 7 wonderful days aboard Mariner of the Seas, what a fantastic ship!!!!!!!

As the title explains I am terrified of water, but, felt that I was holding other family members back from the enjoyment of a cruise so we booked and headed off on a holiday of a life, we were in America for 10 days prior to the cruise, then the day itself arrived

After tears and wanting to head home and not get aboard I was persuaded to go

and enjoyed every second, did not want to get off.

From the moment we stepped aboard the crew made me feel at ease, explained what and where we had to go, things we had to do and this continued for 7 days, happy faces everywhere you looked.

The ship was immaculate throughout never a sticky finger anywhere did we see.

The dining was first class from beginning to end, we ate breakfast and lunch at the windjammer and dinner in the Sound of Music dining room, with excellent service by our waiter Nemo and Assistant waiter Ian, we had booked my tme dining but chose to sit at the same table every evening because of the first class service we recieved. The food on offer was beautifully presented every day and choice was incredible, not one complaint except from the waistline

We did not book any trips as we were really not wanting to do alot as we had had a busy 10 days prior to the cruise, but, we did get off in Cabo and Puerto Vallarta.

The entertainment onboard was brilliant, well done to all the entertainment crew you did an excellent job!

Our stateroom attendant Althea looked after us very well indeed,and saw to our sons needs every day.

We can not praise this ship enough and have already booked another cruise.

As i said at the top if you are terrified of the water try it i did and loved it, and yes i should have done it earlier, what i have missed out of for so long, going to make up for it now.

I read alot of reviews before going and had mixed feelings about the ship and the food but i need not have worried, if you listen to some people they will always find something to complain about, take it from me and book this ship and enjoy where ever she may sail!!!!

THANK YOU TO CAPTAIN PIER AND ALL YOUR CREW FOR A FANTASTIC 7 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

Cruising for the terrified of water

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review by suzib13

• Sail Date: October 2010
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

After tears and wanting to head home and not get aboard I was persuaded to go

and enjoyed every second, did not want to get off.

The ship was immaculate throughout never a sticky finger anywhere did we see.

We can not praise this ship enough and have already booked another cruise.

THANK YOU TO CAPTAIN PIER AND ALL YOUR CREW FOR A FANTASTIC 7 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

suzib13’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin D1 1672
Cabin 1672, quiet, just what we like, balcony ample big enough for what you need, 1670 was connecting and with door open made our holiday as we had two cabins booked, excellent!!
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins