3. Celebrity Constellation
Just returned from 7 night cruise, visiting France, Italy & Spain.

We are seasoned cruisers this being our 14th cruise, arrived in Barcelona after a flight from Bristol UK, taxi transfer to port, 30 euros.

Checking in very quick and easy, despite Celebrity not having a boarding card for me, all sorted in a matter of minutes.

First impressions a nice clean ship, informed ship not full despite 200 passengers moving from the "Century" as she was now in dry dock.

Booked a trip to Portofino, I later cancelled this trip as I had been advised we will not be taking a boat to Portofino, transfer was by road - full refund given.

Booked an inside cabin, plenty of room and cabin steward very good, booked first sitting in the dining room, service was slow despite ship not full, food average not as good as P&O Azura that we sailed on in August.

Dress code laid back, formal night mixture of black jacket, suites.

One complaint tax/service charge - 15% tax + 8% spanish tax, paid $11 dollars for one small can of budweiser and one can of murphys - rip off, needless to say we drank less.

Very Relaxing

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by Devonport

Just returned from 7 night cruise, visiting France, Italy & Spain.

Dress code laid back, formal night mixture of black jacket, suites.

Devonport’s Full Rating Summary