3. Oasis of the Seas
My husband and I LOVED every minute of our Oasis dream vacation...be sure to put this ship on your bucket list.....something for everybody...our and balcony cabin was overlooking the ocean and we sat out and had our coffee almost every morning. I did book all the entertainment in advance and that worked out great because we booked them on sea days...by the was Broadway shows are great but the Oasis shows are right up there. See them all you wont be disappointed.. FOOD: i GOT OPEN DINING where you can pick your own time and I made a 6pm reservation every day but that can be changed at will. We went to the Market Place and there was a wide variety and great food. The Boardwalk had great donuts and corn dogs. The Cafe by the sports deck had bagel dogs and the Promenade had a good Pizza selection...and a great cafe..Central Park cafe had roast beef sandwiches and salad made to order yet...I also took my husband to the solarium on deck 15 for healthy food...but that was not his favorite. He liked the dinning room and we ate there every night. Now the good part all these places are included with no fee for food. Great variety and tasty. Ports...Lebedee was my favorite...we got off the ship..took the tram to the end of the line...went up a small hill through the many open air shops and landed at the last beach..just past the kids beach, got a couple of beach chairs and went for a swim..The ship put on a free BBQ which was awesome..We did go ashore on the other ports but the ship is so super you never have to go.

WOW AWESOME SHIP STAFF CRUISE AND ENTERTAINMENT