3. Azamara Quest
My partner and I have had a lot of experience cruising. We actually worked on the old Rotterdam 20 years ago and have since cruised many times on all the major cruise lines. In the past few years it seems as though they've all cut back the quality and have cheapened the whole cruise experience. Nowadays you're forced to pay extra and go to the specialty restaurants if you want something more than nicely presented cafeteria food. But now that we've discovered Azamara and I don't think I can ever go back. The food was outstanding in ALL the venues not just the ones you pay more for. We ate one night in Prime C and although it was excellent, the steaks in the regular dining room was just as good.

The wine they served with dinner was of a surprisingly high quality too. At times I've been accused of being a wine snob and didn't expect to LOVE all the different wines they chose each night but I did.

But the number one reason for going back to Azamara was the staff. They were unbelievable. I have never seen a ship where the captain, staff captain and hotel director are so present and willing to do anything for the passengers. And because that attitude comes down from the top, the rest of the staff feels like they genuinely love their jobs and love to pamper you. They created a perfect world from which I never wanted to leave. I'd be remiss if I also didn't mention Russ the cruise director and his cruise staff. Fun activities and informative lectures.

It may cost more than the other cruise lines, but it's worth every penny!

Best Cruise Ever

Azamara Quest Cruise Review by Tikiman

It may cost more than the other cruise lines, but it's worth every penny!

Tikiman’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Club Oceanview Stateroom
Smallish, but normal for a cruise ship. TINY bathroom
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins