3. Sun Princess
It was still a great experience sailing with Sun Princess. But compared to our Rhapsody of the Seas cruise, this was not so good when it comes to the cabin facilities! Firstly, for three consecutive mornings, we would wake up to find the toilets wouldn't flushed and clogged! Imagine how I had to call in to complain and wait for the Engineers to 'fix" the problem only to get the same thing the following days. It was awful but we tried not to let it ruin our trip!

We were told it is an old ship, indeed it was! The window in the cabin even had rust around it too! Of course they tried their best to fix it and for the the third time it happened i was a bit irritated and told them it didn't seem to be a luxury cruise by way of the crappy plumbing!

But food & dining, staff and entertainment and ports we visited made up for the few negative points and so I will just avoid the floor just next to the employees which is on the third level!

By the way, the staff themselves ( a few of them) admitted to me they too dread each morning as they do get toilet problems too apparently and not just our entire floor! Fancy that! But it was still over-all- good value for money- jsut avoid the crappy toilets in Deck three!

Aging ship but great staff & plenty of lounges

Sun Princess Cruise Review by sydphilcruiser

sydphilcruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 10 to 12

crappy flush system, toilet is always clogged at cabins in Deck three- avoid at all costs!
  Sun Princess Deck Plans