• Newsletter
  • Cruise Tips

Disney Magic Review

Editor Rating
13 Awards

Now I'm Really Hooked on Cruising!

Review for Disney Magic to the Western Mediterranean
Borisbuddy
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2010
Cabin:

I'm like the reviewer who said she's never had a bad cruise. After reading lots of your reviews, I'd say maybe I've been very lucky or maybe I'm just easy to please. Anyhow, this Disney cruise was such a cheerful experience that I can hardly think of anything bad to say about it.

It wasn't a very full cruise, so it seemed we guests got lots of attention. The food was good. The entertainment and staff superb. I know the ship is pretty old, but seems to be in great shape. My free upgrade was a nice bonus! The European ports were terrific, although we did run into potential pickpocket situations 4 times on shore.

If I had to find a negative, it would be just the same things I read on many other reviews: the universal theme of the cruiseline desperately trying to get every dime they can out of its passengers! At least Disney did it tastefully, when they pushed their very high priced alcohol, bingo, artwork, shore excursions, spa stuff & internet access (which was extreemly difficult to find hot-spots for).

Cabin 5C

Absolutely perfect, (except no WiFi in this room, or on whole ship for that matter)! Huge closet, lots of storage, good balcony, handy to elevators but not noisy due to them.

previous reviewnext review