• Newsletter

Ruby Princess Review

Editor Rating
1908 reviews
5 Awards

Ruby was excellent, and the best itinerary of all.

Review for Ruby Princess to the Eastern Caribbean
jinx20
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Sep 2010
Cabin:

Flying into Venice, Delta lost one of my bags. Reported it at the airport, and went to the service desk on the ship and reported it there. Princess service desk acted like it was their fault! They gave me a kit full of toiletries, and since our formal clothing was in the bag, they immediately offered formal wear, complimentary of course. They called my cabin three times to keep me informed. They called Delta and had my bag moved to our first port, Athens, where it showed up in my cabin. I was amazed at the Princess Service.

We loved the ship. We are the type to eat early, and go to the Princess Theater to see the entertainment most nights. Of the eleven evenings on the ship, they had something new on 9 of them, and we saw 8. We loved most of them. Excellent: Scottish Violinist, Welsh singer and comedienne, the ships own singers and dancers (esp "Once Upon a Dream" show). Very good: Comedian guy. Fair: Magician.

Loved "movies under the stars". Nothing like floating along under a beautiful full moon, watching a movie on a giant screen, and the ship people come by offering (free) WARM cookies and milk. Unbelievable! They would also go around about 3:30 every afternoon with warm cookies and (cold) milk.

Cabin G

Perfect low-end cabin. One floor up from Princess Theater, two doors down from stairs and elevator. Good view out the window, as window was only ~20% obstructed. Very quiet.

previous reviewnext review