3. Azamara Quest
We took a 12 night Western Mediterranean Cruise to celebrate our 25th Anniversary. We chose Azamara because we have sailed previously on the Tahitian Princess and like the ship size, plus it offered unusual itineraries that included Montenegro, a port I really wanted to see.

After our initial booking, Azamara implemented the "upgrades" so we really got a great deal. We thought we would probably not sail again on Azamara, because we could not afford it. No so!!! When we got on board, we realized that the increase in price just covered things we would pay for anyway, so it did not end up a significant amount more than a Celebrity or Princess cruise.

In general, our experience with Azamara could be summed up as hassle-free. The entire ship seemed to be staffed with "people persons" who genuinely try to make your experience a positive one. When problems occurred, they were resolved quickly.

We very much enjoyed the port lectures by Dr. Stephen Wesley on our cruise.

Captain Carl is terrific. He and his staff are very visible and invite interaction with guests. I have been on 13 cruises and only remember the name of one previous captain, as I am not the "captain groupie" type. But I will definitely remember Captain Carl as one of the best ever.

We found the food to be good everywhere - in the buffets and dining rooms and especially Aqualina. Rooms stocked with cokes and water was a huge plus, The wines poured for lunch and dinner were nice and we very much enjoyed them.

The was our favorite cruise so far !!! Partly due to the itinerary, partly due to size of ship, and partly due to the quality staffing. We definitely intend to sail Azamara again!!!

Fabulous Cruise

Azamara Quest Cruise Review by lhbsurf

We very much enjoyed the port lectures by Dr. Stephen Wesley on our cruise.

lhbsurf’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Great location - no complaints with the cabin at all!!
  Azamara Quest Deck Plans