• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Carnival Legend Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

First time cruiser onboard the Legend

Review for Carnival Legend to the Western Caribbean
kate_2010
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Aug 2010
Cabin: Balcony

I have never cruised before so I really didn't know what to expect on my first cruise onboard Carnival Legend. Not sure why we chose Carnival Legend, we didn't really do any research. We just knew what date we want and what destination we preferred.

Embarkation: There was a long line when we arrived. It was kinda chaotic but people seemed to be excited, myself included, so the long line and the chaos really didn't bother me at all. We finally boarded the ship and were directed to the upper level for buffet lunch. Everything was just exciting for me, the decor, the stairs, the people ... it was my first so I was easy to please.

Stateroom: We got the balcony cabin and I thought it was quite small. I was totally naive so I didn't really expect it to be that small. The bathroom was even smaller. Good thing we got the balcony, it made the room looks more open. The balcony was quite small and didn't use much of it.

Balcony

Balcony Cabin, it was enough room for two but the balcony was so small.

previous reviewnext review