3. Oasis of the Seas
I have been day dreaming ever since I returned from this cruise. I especially loved sitting on the Promenade Deck, and watching the other people go by. I loved the drinks at the Globe and Atlas especially the BBC, and the pizzas at Sorrentos were great! I was with ten other friends and family and we dined together every evening which made it even more enjoyable. The shows that we signed up for was fabulous and I advise anyone to sign up for the shows prior to going on the cruise as there were lines trying to get into each one. The staff was helpful, courteous, friendly. I was pleasantly surprised by the check in process, I fully expected to wait hours as I have done before with other cruise lines to board the ship. This is not the case with the Oasis. I had a balcony stateroom and it was comfortable and had lots of room under the bed for our luggage. My boyfriend is 63 and this was his first cruise and he remarked," after this there is no going backwards in our choice of cruises and cruise lines." I have been on many cruises but I can with all sincerity say this was the absolute best. I want to now go on the Allure when it is ready. I recommend this cruise with great enthusiasm. There is something for all ages. I was thrilled when I rode the carousel, and it brought me back to my childhood and happy days riding the carousel at Coney Island. This is a precious memory for me now riding the carousel on the Oasis.

UNBELIEVABLE!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by ayinde

ayinde’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Our stateroom was quiet, except for one night the neighbors to our left were drunk and made a lot of noise.The view was stupendous as we had a balcony and was able to sit and watch other ships sometimes go by in the evening as well as during the day. There was a moonlight and it was so beautiful from our balcony. I loved the location of my stateroom as it was on the deck with Central Park and loved sitting and walking through it to get to other places on the ship. It was ideal for us. Will try to get the same area next time I come aboard. Our cabin attendant was there but unobtrusive and the cabin was always clean and towels placed as we needed.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans

• Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades)
    I was initially having bit of anxiety approaching the check-in when I got to the port. I envision confusion and people scrambling and pushing as I had encountered on many check-in before when I traveled. I was dropped near the porters who took the luggage and made sure that they were tagged properly and sent to their respective places. After leaving our luggage with these porters. I went into the terminal and surprisingly no long lines of people which I had expected since the ship is registered for thousands of people. The line was one continuous movement and the clerks handed you your documents and other phamplets for boarding. After boarding,we came out on the Promenade Deck where we were allowed to wait until our cabins became available.It was pleasant and we got one of the delicious frozen drinks while waiting to access our stateooms. It was one of the most pleasant experiences I have ever had in terms of checking in and boarding a ship for a cruise. Very non-stressful!
    View All 1,922 Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades) Cruise Port Reviews