3. Celebrity Solstice
AMAZING! That's my husband and my experience on the Solstice! And i will "pooh-pooh" all the people who say it doesn't matter what room you stay in! Our suite was luxurious and the amenities were outstanding. If I could describe one reason to cruise, above all others, it was the ability to totally relax - not to worry about time constraints, airplane schedules, loud neighbors, or all those other things one puts up with on land vacations. I don't think we have slept better in years. Two minutes on the veranda and ZZZZZZZ.

Our room was immaculate and looked as though it had never been used. The linens were plush and the sheets divine. Located in the closet and drawers were two different sized umbrellas for rain, a pair of binoculars which we used daily, a lighted makeup mirror (10X magnification), two hairdryers (I guess his and hers) and fresh fruit was provided each day as well as tea and snacks in the afternoon. Ordering room service via TV at midnight and receiving a wonderfully cooked hamburger was a real treat! We spent quite a bit of time getting to know the ship and eating at pretty much every chance we got.

The food at the Silk Harvest Specialty restaurant - OMG! Did I ever think I would try rice soaked in squid ink? NO - but it was probably the BEST thing I ate the entire week. The staff were superb - they gave great respect to the food and making sure that this was a wonderful experience for us.

As for the staff on the entire cruise - we could not have asked for more. Everyone was wonderful and extremely customer service oriented. My straight iron broke and i was in dire need. Our Port buying specialist advised me where on Cozumel I could buy a new one. Thanks goodness!

All our excursions went well - we loved our guide on the Cayman's. The Rum, visiting the city of Hell - it was all very special and none of it boring. The thrill of ocean travel and experiencing something new was part of the thrill. We fell in love with cruising and hope to continue this tradition. Visit the Everglades while in Lauderdale - Airboating is a fun experience. Just loved spending the week with my husband, stressless and in love with cruising.

Disembarking - from our suite to our Lauderdale hotel room - 40 minutes. Who could ask for more?

First Time Cruiser - Suite on the Celebrity Solstice

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by princessbunny10

princessbunny10’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Sky Suite
Cabin S1 2118
Big bath and tub, quiet, Large amount of storage, great views for western caribbean
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins