3. Majesty of the Seas
We flew into Fort Lauderdale and arrived was greated by a Royal Carribbean Staff who escorted us to the.bus trip to the Port of Miami. We were on the ship by 12:30 P.M. we waited for our state room until 1:00 P.M. since we carried on our luggage. We unpacked and we at the Windjammer by 1:45 P.M. We went down to see where we were sitting for the first seating of dinner in the Starlight and they had us sitting in the back of the room in corner. We changed it to My Time Dining and we got a window table and sat at the same table the entire weekend.

First stop on Saturday was Coco Cay we had one hour Spa Treatments at 8:30 A.M. during the last 15 minutes of the Spa Treatment it rain and stopped but then it poured and continued. The captained wanted us all back on ship and we left for Nassau and we were in Nassau by dinner on Saturday and we were docked there until 5:00 P.M. on Sunday.

We had a great time on Friday night attend the Show Production. Saturday night we danced and went to the Pool Party. Sunday we did our own self tour of Nassau and took a cab to Atlantis. Sunday night we pack and were asleep before 9:00 P.M.

Sunday morning we ate breakfast in the Starlight and we did the express check out. We decided to take a cab to Fort Lauderdale so we could take an earlier flight back to Houston.

I was home by 1:45 P.M. on Monday.

We had a great weekend and very relaxing one too. I even won $200 in the Casino on .25 Slots. I only spent $20.00!

Returned from Girl's Weekend

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by MoeGirl

• Sail Date: August 2010
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Stateroom

I was home by 1:45 P.M. on Monday.

MoeGirl’s Full Rating Summary