3. Celebrity Summit
Two good things about this cruise, the ship, the summit is in great shape, everyone had me worried but i was very happy with it, she is beautiful, little balcony rust, but she is a SHIP! and getting off. yes folks that's it. I am so upset to say CARNIVAL did it better and that is sad.

The way they do the food is ridiculous! You have to be served at the buffet line and stay in line if you are having something made, ie omelette or pasta, even if you want prepared food, no separate line so the lines were long EACH and every day... the servers were sometimes not there and only one guy, it was crazy and miserable, i ordered room service for breakfast and most lunches could not deal with the craziness everyone was stressed! MDR food boring, bland and tiny portions. The staff were miserable and not friendly...on Carnival waiters took he time to get to know your name and your children's names..

I was disgusted by the whole trip and felt it was a waste of money, the most i have every paid for a cruise.

Disney was awesome and I thought carnival was ok...till this cruise now i will go back to carnival.

Most of the wait staff and stateroom attendants seemed depressed and stressed. Our room was nice, a little narrow....

Most people are old on the ship so it was quieter that was ice. Kids club boring, my daughter ended up not going, she has loved them on other ships. Entertainment..not great.

Bermuda was lovely.... got seasick there and back..never had that before on a cruise either....

ok well let me end it with this, can i have my money back???

Not very Happy !

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by B65

• Sail Date: August 2010
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class 2

ok well let me end it with this, can i have my money back???

B65’s Full Rating Summary