3. Oasis of the Seas
Everyone that cruises needs to see this ship or it's sister ship, Allure of the Seas, at least one time. It's truly amazing. Cabin: Very comfortable. Nice balcony with ocean view. There was plenty of storage in my opinion. Food: Excellent. We only used the Windjammer 2-3 times: Once upon arrival on the ship and a couple of times for breakfast. It is hard to find a table, and we had a party of six. Therefore, we resorted to the main dining room for breakfast the rest of the time and the food was great. You have a choice of a buffet or ordering off the menu in the main dining room at breakfast. The dinners in the main dining room were first class. We had my time dining and usually ate between 6 & 6:30 p.m. I reserved this prior to the trip. The lines get real long starting around 7:30 p.m. So, if you think you will eat later, I definitely recommend reservations. Otherwise, you can usually walk right up and get a table. We ate at Giovanni's Table (Italian) one night, and it was excellent. Chops Grille was great, as well. For lunch, we ate at the Solarium Bistro two of the days. They have a great salad bar and other healthy choices at no charge. Other days for lunch, we grabbed a burger, hot dog, nachos, taco's, or pizza at the Wipe out Cafe near the pools. Sorrento's pizza was good for a late night snack, as well. Entertainment: Unbelievable!! "Frozen in Time" was wonderful. "Come Fly with Me" was great, too. The comedy show was very funny--both comedians kept us laughing the entire time. The "Headliner Show," starring Earl Turner, was fabulous. He is a true entertainer: Great singer and dancer. It's a Vegas-style show with a lot of audience participation. We did not see Hairspray, although I hear it's great. On a sad note, we were disappointed that the "Oasis of Dreams" show in the aqua theater did not run our entire trip. The aqua theater was broken. Although they had contractors on our cruise trying to fix it, they ended up running into other problems with software. The cruise director, Richard Spacey, is just the best. He is so funny and talented. Don't miss any opportunity you have to see him in action. He hosts the "Love and Marriage Show," which is so funny. If you miss the live show in the theater, you can view it on TV. Prior to the headliner show (with Earl Turner,) he does a 5-minute dance routine that's incredible. Also, DO NOT MISS the "70's Song Tribute" and "70's Disco Street Party" on Day 5 at 11:15 p.m. in the Royal Promenade. You will see Richard at his best. Excursions: We only did a sky ride in St. Thomas that was booked on the ship and a tour in St. Maarten that I booked privately (Bernard's Tours.) This tour was great. We really went on this cruise for the ship--not the ports of call. Bars: Quite a few bars allowed smoking, as well as the casino. On this particular ship, there are a lot of outside areas. I wish Royal Caribbean would only allow smoking outside, rather than indoors.

Oasis is a MUST at Least Once!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by RCfan2007

RCfan2007’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Room was quite small, but comfortable. The bed was very comfortable and was almost a king size. There is a nice flat-screen TV mounted to the wall near the desk--might have been better mounted on the wall in front of the bed. Nice sized balcony with wonderful ocean view. Bathroom was adequate with typical small shower. All in all, it was all we needed.

Location was forward, but located almost in the middle of the ship. Therefore, it was convenient to the aft or forward elevators, depending on where you needed to go. Deck 12 only has staterooms; therefore, it is very quiet.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans