Liberty of the Seas Review

2,666 reviews

A Shorter Cruise...Albeit a Very Good One!!

Review for Bermuda Cruise on Liberty of the Seas
ahahn078
10+ Cruises • Age 30s

Value for Money
Family

Sail Date: Jun 2024
Traveled with children

This is my 2nd time on the Liberty, and unlike my previous experience last October, this one was mostly better.

We embarked around 11AM for our 5-day Bermuda cruise, and after checking in quickly at our muster station, we were clear to do anything we wanted. Our rooms were available an hour earlier than expected, which was cool. I knew our luggage wouldn't be on-board until after 3pm, but at around 4:45pm, as I was walking back to my room from meeting some people, I found my luggage at another guests's stateroom door several units down. Glad I found it on my way back before asking for help, but this was definitely a big fail on the luggage handler's end.

Speaking of rooms, we were on the 8th floor with a balcony. Just like last time, our room was spacious and comfortable, but we could hear bass noises from the Promenade deck whenever they have a party until 11pm. But unlike last time, we had a room steward who was much more upbeat and organized. Never had an issue with water leaks or uncomfortable mattresses here.

Port Reviews

King's Wharf

Best port for catching all modes of transportation to various parts of the Island. Port also has numerous souvenir shops.

6 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Liberty of the Seas Cruise from $343

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.