Carnival Luminosa Review

Eight cruisers
10+ Cruises • Age 80s

Value for Money

Sail Date: May 2024

There are 8 of us in the group and 3 of us became sick eating the very bad food in the dining room. Chicken was so tough I had to ask for a steak knife. Cornish game hen was overcooked to almost burnt. Early comedy night was as raw as could be and I had to leave. We were given wrong directions by staff who could hardly speak or understand English. These were staff in higher positions that are expected to understand English speaking people on board. A terrific young women at the front desk named Cheryl was ver pleasant and helpful.

On our last excursion the metal strip next to seats was wet and I slipped and twisted my ankle it has been 5 days and my foot is black a blue and swollen.. we have been on 10 cruises, 5 four day carnival cruises that I have only received ship credit for 2 which gives me a red sail card and this was the worst of the the 5. We will not go on another 7 day cruise with Carnival.

2 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Luminosa Cruise

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.