Mariner of the Seas Review

Value for Money
Family

Sail Date: Jun 2024
Traveled with children

If you want to feel like cattle being herded and like standing in lines then this is your cruise. Royal Carribeans model is pack them in and see how much we can get out of them once they are on. I mean $17 cocktail with a mandatory 22% tip with an additional tip line? Give me a break. Then you have all the drink package people who are desperately trying to get their moneys worth and vomiting in the elevators. This ship was so packed full we couldn’t get in any activity nor a seat anywhere. It’s old, the food was crappy, and attracts the lower end of the people spectrum. The shows were incredible though. My 7 year old hated it because of lines for everything. But I’m going to save my money on cruises in the future and book a small luxury line and send my son to sleep away camp.

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Mariner of the Seas Cruise from $388

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.