Carnival Sunshine Review

Value for Money
Family

Sail Date: May 2024
Traveled with children

I am so glad that I had the opportunity to cruise with my family for my mother’s birthday. I truly enjoyed myself. My mother enjoyed herself too. We were celebrating her 50th birthday alongside my aunt (her twin). The cruiser was sweet and wished them happy birthday!

The cruise had Excellent Food and excellent service. Great music and all-around good vibes.

I would like to shout out Nolan from guest service! He was extremely kind, friendly, and helpful. Thank you Nolan for all of your help, advice, and service. Also, DJ Dan was my favorite DJ on the cruise. Thanks for the great music selection. Micheal in the liquor store was professional and kind to me and my cousin. We appreciated his knowledge of the best liquor to buy. My favorite bartender's name was forgotten but she was great. It started with a P! Thank you to all the staff truly. I highly recommend this cruise line!

previous reviewnext review

Find a Carnival Sunshine Cruise from $489

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.