MSC Magnifica Review

6-10 Cruises • Age 40s

Value for Money
Family

Sail Date: Jun 2024

From someone who has cruised with Royal and Carnival this is by far the most relaxing and fun cruise for it's price point. I would not recommend this cruise to those with kids. I didn't have an issue with this because I cruised with my sixteen year old daughter (we spend most of our time laying out and in the spa). The ship is older but beautiful. We had a junior balcony and loved it. To be honest I am already looking into booking another cruise on MSC. The private island is beautiful and the staff is top notch. Also, the massages for my daughter and I on the private island was fantastic. In addition, we had a cabana for both days on the private island and it was 100% worth it. It included towels, floating mats, and a cooler full of water. We also, went on the shipwreck snorkel trip was awesome (we are both PADI certified divers). In the lagoon we saw four baby sharks. Thank you MSC you are awesome and we will be back.

Port Reviews

Miami

Make sure to prepay your transfer from your airport via MSC. We didn't know that you could take a bus to and from the port to Fort Lauderdale's airport. We took an Uber from Fort Lauderdale's airport and it was costly verses a bus from MSC's transfer program. You can find the transfers via excursions.

4 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find an MSC Magnifica Cruise from $219

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.