3. Norwegian Epic
I would like to start by saying this was my very first cruise and unfortunately it does not seem like I will ever waste that kind of money again. Norwegian Epic Positives-Beautiful ship, waterpark great for the kids, Nickelodeon staff was phenomenal, our waiter at the pool deck Jose was like part of the family by time we left. Sharon our maid new all of our names, keeping in mind that our three rooms included 7 of us. We sailed with a total of 16. Dining-Cagney's and the noodle bar by far the ONLY restaurants worth eating at especially when there is a extended fee for "specialty restaurants". Entertainment-Nickelodeon breakfast was fantastic and worth the extra charge I am not speaking of the food though which was subpar once again. Nickelodeon slime time live was alot of fun as well. Blue Man Group-The whole family was blown away by this performance the most excellent show ever shown. Le Cirqe-Good. Legends in Concert-Though it was good it was below the expectation me and my family had. Dissapointments: Dinning- No better then your average 10 a person buffet in your local town. Booking entertainment-We did everything online that was possible or we would have went without seeing alot of shows which were sold out. We waited 1.5 hours in line to book the nickelodeon breakfast the first night we were there. Manhattan Room- 16 of us went to the Manhattan Room, prior to going we called about the dress code. Casual we were told. Khacki shorts were acceptable but no flip flops was the instructions we got. Upon arriving we were waiting for the rest of our group. My uncle who booked and paid for this cruise for all of us was singled out in a very unprofessional way and was told he could not enter with his Khacki shorts. My uncle who is a very professional business man simply stated that was not the instructions and pointed out a gentleman who was walking out wearing a t-shirt and a durag on his head. The lady threatened to call security and said he was being "abusive". I asked the lady for her name as I could not read her name tag, she then made it a point to shove it toward me and show me her name was Deepa and to do what I needed to do. I was appauled. We then visited the customer relations desk who listened and called the restaurant manager over he apologized(first apology the whole cruise regardless of the lack of service) we went to taste to eat and was given complimentary wine(6.95 a bottle) and did not eat the food there as well as it was awful and below standards. Birthday Bookings-We had two birthday bookings which we faxed over with credit card information. The first was for the first night on the ship for my cousin, nothing was done for her as they stated they did not receive a request. That prompted us to check in on the 4 year olds booking, which also was not received. We then booked it. I watched the lady charge it to my room and write the room to be decorated on the sheet. Well guess what? They decorated the wrong room. Quite upsetting when you tell a 4 year old to cloe their eyes and open the door to nothing. We complained and once again a apology was not received. Soda Cards-50 dollars for a adult and 32 dollars for children. We purchased 10 of them. The children were shrugged off when trying to ask a waiter or a bartender for a soda. They would say excuse me and be looked at and walked away from as I was behind them and saw this happen time and time again. Service-The worst service I have ever received anywhere. Walmart has 5 star customer service when comparing it to the overall experience of this cruise. When telling two staff memebers no cups were left next to the water dispenser the response was "oh well go to the other one" as they pointed across the ship instead of I will take care of it or her going to get us some. Overall the dinning was awful and the service by most of the staff was disgraceful. They also charged us 12 dollars a day per person for "service charges" considered we received no service that was another slap in the face. My family travels in packs every year usually totalling 20 people in all. This made no difference to them. If you do the math on 16 people plus another 10,000 spent on liquor and "specialty restaurants" on the ship that tells us they do not care once they have your money. Someone is not thinking of the money they just lost as we will NEVER sail norwegian again and myself ever cruise again.

Disappointed first time Cruiser

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by haleyjess27

Nickelodeon slime time live was alot of fun as well.
Le Cirqe-Good.
Dissapointments:
Dinning- No better then your average 10 a person buffet in your local town.
haleyjess27’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Inside
Cabin IF 9038
Clear bathrooms and showers which when bunking with's famly members is very uncomfortable privacy wise.

Beds very comfortable.

Tvs worked in some cabins others not and service requested was not fullfilled.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins