Celebrity Equinox Review

Value for Money
Family

Sail Date: May 2024
Traveled with children

If you are looking for a high end cruise, DONOT choose Celebrity cruise lines. The tours were like cattle calls, the food is mediocre and the service is sub par. I also was very disappointed with the spa - the facilities are "tired" and not luxurious. I shared my feedback and was told someone would get in touch with me, but the did not. And the debarkation expeience was horrible. After several attempts with guest services for assistance with getting from the ship to the local train station we were told that the only option was to take a shuttle bus a 1/2 mile and the walk (by ourselves- with our luggage) 1. 5 miles to the train. The cruise director (Drew) is very nice and seemed to work hard to provide decent entertainment. The people on the ship were very friendly. The boat is a bit older, but renovated nicely.

5 Helpful Votes
previous reviewnext review

Find a Celebrity Equinox Cruise from $419

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.