• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Aug 2010
Cabin: Balcony
Traveled with children

Husband and I cruised for our 10th anniversary and re-created our honeymoon cruise (also Boston-Bermuda on NCL). This time, we brought our 2 1/2 year old with us and splurged for a balcony. (Just for background, this was my 4th cruise--3rd on NCL, 1 previous on RCI).

Embarkation was a breeze and much appreciated by parents traveling with small children. We were quickly aboard and made our way to "Raffles", the ships buffet-style eatery.

Raffles quickly went downhill, and by the end of the week found it completely horrific to even consider eating there. The offerings were pretty tame and not well executed. The bread was often stale. The fruit needed to be replenished at all times and usually looked as if someone chopped it with an ax. None of the food tasted any better than anything I ate in my college cafeteria.

Balcony

Cabin BC

If you have a third person in your room you cannot open the balcony door due to the third bed. You can hear EVERYTHING that goes on in the room next door. No fridge.

Port Reviews

King's Wharf

Snorkler's Cove is clean, well maintained with clean bathrooms. An excellent place to spend a day on the beach!

The Bermudans at Kings Wharf were helpful and good natured. We enjoyed this port more than we thought.

Find a Norwegian Spirit Cruise from $727