Emerald Star Review

10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Value for Money
Family

Sail Date: May 2024

Our extended stay River Cruise was very good. The staff wonderful, efficient, friendly, and accommodating. The cabin comfortable and well cared for. The food very good and service excellent. The itinerary very well organized with local knowledgeable guides. Entertainment fun and cruise director funny.

However we found lack of communication by Emerald from time of booking to end of sailing . No website prior to sailing to see or book added tours on line. All info delivered by TA. I have food allergies. I submitted required doc when boarding and told I’d missed meeting with chef. I had not received invite to this meeting. I had to repeat my food allergies each time I dined. The staff were then very helpful in addressing my needs.

We were travelling with friends. We all found the dining room extremely noisy. We had to shout. Others we talk to found the same issue difficult. We have sailed with another river cruise line and noise was not a problem.

1 Helpful Vote
previous reviewnext review

Find an Emerald Star Cruise from $4,182

Any Month

© 1995—2024, The Independent Traveler, Inc.